Check out the ZINK Imaging’s ‘Zero Boundaries'(TM), Design Challenge
Posted by Plish on April 26, 2009
ZINK technology, the cool way of printing without ink (the ink is in the paper!) is sponsoring a contest with $15,000 worth of prizes.
You can enter in one or both of the following challenge options:
Option 1: “Printing to die for”
Create a ZINK ecosystem that will make today’s youth crave ZINK products in the context of their digital and mobile world.
Option 2: “In a Perfect ZINKTM World”
Re-imagine printing by envisioning new and innovative ways that ZINK Technology can be utilized “in a ZINK world”.
Your designs will be viewed and judged by a pretty illustrious panel:
- Paul Bradley, Executive Creative Director of Industrial Design, Frog Design
- Kate Greene, Technology Editor, Technology Review Published by MIT
- Tom Hughes, Chief Design Officer, Idealab
- Brian Lam, Editorial Director, Gizmodo
- Darren Murph, Associate Editor, Engadget
- Mary Tripsas, Assistant Professor, Harvard Business School
- Richard Watson, Co‐Founder and Partner, Essential Design
- Irma Zandl, President, Zandl Group
You have until June 5th, 2009 and enter as many ideas as you like!
This looks like fun and I’ll be entering it as well!
May the best design win!