Innovation, Design and the “Crafting the Future” Conference
Posted by Plish on April 9, 2013
If you’re interested in some great perspectives on design, innovation, craft, social change and the interplay of all these and more, check out the webpage from the Crafting the Future conference, running April 17th thru 19th in Gothenburg. In particular, head over to the Papers section. There you will find a plethora of research on the following topics:
1. Designing Future Mobility
2. Design Development of Future Homes for Future Cities
3. Design and Innovation
4. MAKING TOGETHER – Open, Connected, Collaborative
5. The craft of design in design of service
6. Fashion Design for Sustainability
7. Design history as a tool for better design
8. Power to the People: Practices of Empowerment through Craft
9. Design & Craft (Crafting the Education of Design)
10. Open Track
I’m amazed by the volume of wonderful work. Pick your research track and dive in!
Oh, if anyone reading this is going to the conference, I would love to hear your thoughts!!
This entry was posted on April 9, 2013 at 8:30 pm and is filed under Co-Creation, culture of innovation, Design, Fashion, innovation, problem solving, Service Design, Social Innovation, Sustainability, The Future. Tagged: co-creation, craft, crafting the future, Design, European Academy of Design Conference, fashion design, future, innovation, problem solving, service design, social innovation, sustainability. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.